Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week #2~Meeting Goals

What goals did I meet on the second Week of January?
#1 and #2 Read the Bible and pray every day. Yes I did that! I really enjoy the Bible Study Fellowship study of Acts that we are doing.
#10 This week when I went ice skating with some of the children from church, I helped another adult with her children. But this really wasn't random, but rather planned helping. I also helped the same friend with homeschooling so again it really wasn't random.
#25 This is playing with other people's grand children. Though  I didn't go with the idea of playing I did watch other people's grand children skate.
#24 I read a book this week in fact I read several. The only thing is I don't remember the titles or the authors. Silly me I guess I need to say I need to write a book report a week!
And that is how week two went.
I wonder how week three will play out?


1 comment: