Friday, January 6, 2012

The list of 35 or Almost 52

I started this already but then something happened to my computer and now I don't know where it went. So I will start over.
1. Pray daily.
 2. Have a daily Bible Study
 3. Go to Florida and visit Cathy, Sue, and Brenda
4. Walk every day either inside Walmart or around the neighborhood.
 5. Keep to my budget so I don't have to get a job.
6. Go to Kareoke
7. See my sister and her family in California
 8. Buy and artificial Christmas Tree
 9. Go to Jo Ann's in Kentucky to play cards every month
10. Do some nice things for random people
11. Help others in ways that I can help
 12. Go to curves 3 times a week at first then maybe more
13. Take a monthly park visit and hike with Katie and others.
14. Visit relatives in Wisconsin.
15. Go to North Carolina and see Mearlene.
16. Finish my Granny Square afghan 17. Learn to quilt
18. Finish decorating my new house with the painted wall squares of canvas
 19. Clean and stain the deck
20. Have a family cookout on the deck
21. Invite friends over to eat twice a month
22. Finish the needle pointed hand towels
 23. Have lunch with retired teachers every month
 24. Read a book every week
 25. Play with other people's grandchildren
26. Volunteer at the Adult Ed school
27. Scrap book once a month
28. See if I want to become the Creative Memories scrapbook lady
 29. Make 6 new friends
 30. Learn a new craft
 31. Write letters of encouragement.
32. Change out the curtains.
 33. Have a party or game night
 34. Participate in League of Women Voters activities so I can be an informed citizen
35. Teach a scrapbook class at Hobby Lobby

36.  Joe's birthday
- Charles Dickens Day... Should we all read a Dickens novel and discuss it? Or maybe go to see a musical rendition of Oliver?
37.  Katie and JJ's Birthday
Build a scarecrow day... Should we all build a scarecrow for Katie's summer garden?  
38.  I also looked at June 30 which is the day we sometimes celebrated for the other person's birthday. That is Meteor day. Maybe this is a day to go rock hunting for meteors?
 39.  Lita's birthday
Roller Coaster Day: That sounds like a day to take a trip to an amusement park. Need I say more?
40.  Alicia's Birthday:
Thrift shop day  
Who knew we could shop cheap and maybe find some treasures on this special day?
41.  Jonathan's Birthday
Radio Day--- 
What is that? Well a day to visit a Radio station or to listen to a program together on the radio no matter where we are we can still hear the same thing.. Other ideas?
42.  My Birthday:
Cake Day: Let's have a cake (or cupcake) decorating contest or maybe for Joe just make a bunch of cake balls and share them with random people.
43.  Thea's birthday is also world Sauntering day : Strange but interesting. 
44. Karen's Birthday is Threading the needle day so on that day I need to have a party. 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You linked up! I like 7 and 14 and oh most of them. you can always add more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom we gotta work on the format of your blog! Hopefully you accomplish all your goals.

    ReplyDelete