Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paper

Do you like paper? I do.
 I love it when new school supplies come out and there are all these new notebooks and things.
I love all the things you can do with paper.
First of all you can write and draw and doodle on Paper.
You can also fold it. I loved paper so much I even taught a lesson on folding origami every year.  I even enjoy folding little straw papers into things.
Gum papers are even fun to fold. I once made a very long gum paper chain that should have been useful , but I don't think it was.
You can also cut paper into things like paper dolls and dresses for them and snowflakes.
You can use paper to make Valentines. That is always a favorite.
Paper comes in lovely colors and you can write on it with little cute pens or big pens.
You can draw things from books or copy others cartoons on it.
 You can use paper for backgrounds in scrapbooks.
I remember dad bringing scar paper home from his work so we could draw on it. that was so great!
Next to scrapbook paper I think that stationery is my next favorite paper. I could buy lots of boxes and use it to write lovely letters. My mother had the thinest almost see through stationery. It was light blue and matched the box that it come from.
In a pinch though a lined sheet of note book paper will also work.
I even love to get my news from the news paper.
What will happen when our country goes paperless?

2 comments:

  1. I used to love buying notebooks .. I try not to buy them unless I need them now. You should do a tutorial on how to make a gum paper chain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does gum even still come in that kind of paper?

      Delete