Saturday, January 14, 2012

Super Saturday

Today is Saturday and we are going to finish watching all the Twilight Saga movies. Who knew that 60 year old ladies and 19 year old young women would both love vampire love movies? Hollywood probably!
Anyway the three of us, Karen, Lita and me, were just suckers for the romance of Edward and Bella.  My favorite line from the movie "Twilight " is "you are like my very own brand of heroine" which is how Bella describes her love for Edward. I could really relate to that all consuming desire. The dialogue wasn't really what made the show, but the scenery was amazing!
Today we will watch "Eclipse" and await the fourth movie "Breaking Dawn" part 2. 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I cannot believe you watched these. Glad Lita found someone to go with her it was not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete