Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Day

My thoughts today are floating around in the sky with the idea that I would like/should get another job  Not having applied for any jobs recently other than a hotel which didn't even call me back or set up for an interview, I am not too sure how to do this. I do have an application for working at Lane Bryant. It is filled out and now I have to drive over to the store to deliver it. Not soon though maybe tomorrow afternoon. What kind of skills do I even have? Able to teach 5-8 year old children  to read, write, add, and subtract? Can type on a computer. Can run errands for various people. Can correct writing and essays. Hmmm, maybe I need to go back to Sylvan Learning and rethink the online teaching thing.

1 comment:

  1. That you can teach goes without saying. You have people skills, which is what you need for retail. What would you like to do? that's what you need to figure out and then pursue that -- if you want/need to work, that is.

    ReplyDelete