Sunday, January 22, 2012

Movies yet again!


Last night I tried to watch two movies. I saw only part of each of them. I watched the end of “The Walk to Remember” and I watched the beginning of “The Notebook”. I couldn’t finish the second one because it was too much love. 
Earlier in the week I watched two other love stories. One was “Being  Julia” starring Annette Benning and it's about an actress and her relationships. The other was starring Helen Hunt and Colin Firth and I can’t recall the name of it, but it was slightly romantic, but not really tragic except when her baby dies. Well, maybe I shouldn't have told that part. Anyway I do love a good romance where the two people meet and fall in love.

2 comments:

  1. We watched "A Walk to Remember" yesterday too! That and "The Color Purple". Robin's on bed rest (she had ankle surgery on Friday and isn't allowed to walk around - not as though she'd want to anyway), so we're getting lots of movies in. It's football right now though.

    ReplyDelete