Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite things

Favorite Things Friday
1. I love little kids! Thursday night I had dinner with Beth and Matt and their little boy Jesse. What fun; we played pass the panda ( or moose or frog or penguin) with his pillow pets! 
2. I love to teach school!  Today was fun I taught about measuring and then perimeter and I think that some of the class even understood it.
3. I love to bake chocolate chip cookies.
4. I love to go to Bible study because I learn a lot and I see how God is working in my life!

3 comments:

  1. look at you favoriting and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to FTF Anna. It's lovely to meet you! I love your favourites list.

    You and I have a lot of favourites in common. I love teaching kids too, and spending time with them. And I love cookies !

    Thanks for dropping by and linking up. You're welcome to join us again anytime!

    ReplyDelete