Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

ON Monday I wrote down 10 resolutions. I had my students do the same. One fellow told me today that he has already met two of his! Well he is 8 and I am 57.....Haven't completed any yet!
Here they are for anyone who is just dying to read them.
1. Travel
A. I would like to go to Wilmington, North Carolina over spring break.Done
B. I would like to go and see Rachel in Philadelphia/Doylstown.
C. I would like to go and see Mom and Dad in California and all the rest of the family who live there too. 1/2 done
D. I would like to go to Florida with a stop off in Georgia!
2. Attend a retirement meeting done
3. Go to Lita's band performances done
4. Crochet an afghan. Started but need more lessons.
5. Get to know my neighbors. To do this I think I need to have people over for Saturday lunch or Sunday dinner. Or I can go outside and just visit in the summer or get a flat tire!6. Have friends over for a meal monthly- by doing this I should be able to do number 5.
7. Play cards more often. To do this I think I need to go to Georgetown, Ky.
8. Join the rec center and swim daily in the summer (or look in to joining the YWCA in Richmond.)
9. Check papers at school and keep the web page up to date!
10. Keep on top of birthday cards for family and friends!

4 comments: