Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas




This year Christmas was something different. For the first time in years I had the opportunity to cook and prepare fun food for a gracious meal. We had dinner on Christmas Eve and leftovers on Christmas day. We opened gifts between breakfast and lunch. What nice things! I always feel let down because I don't have money to give big gifts. Such fun, but a quick opening of gifts! Everyone was so jolly, but something was lacking. Maybe the time to enjoy the house and time together. I don't really know what just too much rushing around goings and comings. I think I like Thanksgiving better.
What to expect for the next year? What adventures are in store?

2 comments:

  1. hopefully good adventures that include jj too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was a different day -- that is different than it has been for a while, but it looked like lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete