Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh we need a little Christmas!


Do you remember the song from Auntie Mame the play? Or the movie with Angela Landsbury? Oh we need a little Christmas right this very minute, candles in the window carols at the spinet... ( well for the record I thought a spinet was a type of record player)
That is what Lita found for me on the what ever you get on to get songs! We were singing Alvin too. Christmas Christmas time is near. Time for joy and Time for Cheer. we've been good but we can't last...Hurry Christmas hurry fast!
Today I showed a Christmas DVD at school that actually talked about the birth of Christ. I wonder if anyone will comment to their parents. One of my students asked me if I was religious and went to church... there is a loaded question.
Where is my snowman nativity that Debbie gave me?
Where is the tiny one Katie gave me?

Well I started iwth chocolate cookies and tomorrow I will make Candycane ones and iced sugar cookies too cut out with cutters.
Do I have enough aprons for everyone?
Will it snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment