Thursday, January 31, 2013

No Television

Yesterday I stopped having cable for my t.v. I  decided it was too expensive to pay so much for air.  So now I have nothing much to do all evening except to be on the computer and play internet games and read. I think I can get movies on Wii but I haven't figured out how yet.  I did attach a box thing so I can get channels eventually when I get an attenna. My hair dresser said to get a digital box, so I will. Who knew I liked t.v. so much? I think it is only because it doesn't work that I like it! I really don't watch anythig much except on Thursday nights and Monday nights and over the wekend if there is a good movie. So what about a good book? I will go and find one!

2 comments:

  1. you can get movies at the library too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll get used to not having it. PS you can just stream netflix on the wii for like $9/month. Get Lita to help you figure it out .

    ReplyDelete