Wednesday, January 2, 2013

List of 30

Yesterday I reexamined the events of 2012. Today I am making the list for this year. And now for this year's goals and ideas:
  1.  Pray more often and more effectively~ 
  2. Maybe that means buy or keep a prayer journal.
  3.  Look for the silver lining. 
  4. Do a good deed once a week. ( Make a list of them so I have 52.). 
  5. Decorate the walls in the living room.
  6. Redo the computer room and my bedroom.
  7. Call my friends don't just text or e-mail. And arrange lunch dates to chat and everything!
  8. Call my sisters weekly. 
  9. Work on managing my finances. 
  10. Keep to the budget.
  11. Crochet 3 baby afghans.
  12. Get a head start on Christmas, like buy or write stuff down as I see needs.
  13. Go to Florida to see Cathy, Bill, Sue and others.
  14. Walk daily even if it is just up or down the hill.
  15.  Go to California to see my sister and her family~
  16. Go to Paul Jr.'s wedding~ where is that going to be?
  17.  Start a going to China savings account to go to China in 2 years.
  18.  Read a book a week and report on it every Friday.
  19.  Go to see Aunt Mearlene in Wilmington, North Carolina.
  20.  Include more fruit and vegetables in my daily diet.
  21. Make a new friend or two.
  22. Continue to study Spanish or Chinese.
  23. Be accountable.
  24. Work in the Sunday school department at OBF.
  25. Study the Bible and able to answer questions.
  26. Sing Karaoke with Katie and friends.
  27. Go Katie's wedding and have fun there!
  28. Volunteer at the Middle School with Suzette
  29. Go on 4 hikes with Katie and Dustin, one each season.
  30. Go to Curves at least 3 times a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment