Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Sunday again.

Where did the week go? I am sure that I don't know. I did go to curves this week, 5 times at least. Did I walk this week? No, I did not! My body was in massive pain from the weather changes starting on Sunday night so I did not  get much done until I started taking pain pills on Tuesday night and now I can move and everything. Sleep is not interrupted and  I can go to curves and do all the machines.
The US mail was good. Not all of it was junk like usual. For fun, I got a wedding invitation from Katie, and I got a Christmas card from Becky Burke.
 I didn't call my sisters, but I did e-mail them. and I heard back from them.
 I did do prayer and Bible study daily.
 I did work. Four days of tutoring keep me plenty busy. One of the days I read about The Spanish American War. That was in 1898 and was about Imperialism and Spanish  independence for Cuba. Also reminded me about Pulitzer, Hearst and yellow journalism and yellow fever.
Thursday Lita and I went shopping and I got a dress for $7.40 marked down from $50. It is a beige sheath. It  fits and is a size smaller than other dresses I have. Hooray. If I wear it to Katie's wedding then I will need to have something to fancy it up.  This week I am going to go to a thrift store here in town and see what they have. Guess I need to model it for this blog site.
What else did I do? I can't remember.....must be getting old. Oh, I cleaned up the very few things I put out for Christmas. Then mopped, dusted and vacuumed. When you live alone you don't have too much to clean.
And now for the latest adventure of my cat, Emma. She can open the drawers of my jewelry box and remove them. So now I have to keep my earrings in a chest of drawers drawer that is hard to open. Wow, I wrote a lot.
Guess there was more that happened this week than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a very productive week. maybe you should blog more so you can tell just what you've done ...

    ReplyDelete