Monday, January 21, 2013

Number 18

I love to read. It is my favorite activity. I enjoy other things, but reading is my absolute favorite. Since I missed a book a week so far it is ok that I spent all day today reading. Ah so relaxing!  The weather helped too, snow flurries and burr icey cold.

Anyway I finished up two more Jack Reacher books. One Shot and  Running Blind      Both are good but One Shot is better. I liked how it ended best because the other one I figured out "who dun it" early and I was right. Anyway in both of these Jack is entangled with the law: they think he has committed a crime. Of course he has, but he is more of the vigilante type of guy and only kills the bad guys. He sticks up for those who are innocent. There are two things the same 5 dead bodies. One has people killed in tubs of green paint the other has people shot by a sniper. And that is all I am going to say.
There are still 2 other books I am working on Beyond Ourselves and Angels of Gloom. Don't know when I will have another day to just read, but I am looking forward to it!

2 comments: