Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cooking with Class

The cooking class went well and I had a great time introducing egg beaters to the college girls and other folks. The breakfast burritos were tasty.  Everyone said they were good. I also think you can make them without the burrito shell and just roll up the eggs.
Just a note about the people in the photo. The woman standing up is a former Wycliff translator for whom I fixed a pork roast when her baby was born. The women sitting in front are Anni-Mari from  Finland and then two Chinese girls whose names I forgot.
We are all in the lobby of my church not the best spot for cooking, as there is no stove or sink but you make do. I had three electric skillets.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember where you said you did the class. Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete