Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday


At Mass today I was reminded of all the things that Jesus taught us about himself. I particularly remembered I am the Resurrection and the Light and I am the bread of life. Yet though he dies and he lives. Such confusing concepts. Then on tv the morning paper had lovely paintings of the last supper and Jesus. Truly Jesus made a stamp on the world as none other. I am so glad that I trusted Jesus.
ON to other thoughts.
School days are fast approaching. I am starting to think of school. Did I ever stop? Here is a pleasant thought 23 days left of vacation!
I like this picture, the clouds predict a wonderful storm. Most of all I like the windmill. It makes me think of wooden shoes. One day I would like to go and see the windmills of Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment