Friday, August 14, 2009

Driving to work


Everyday when I drive to work I see this: Corn to the left of me and corn to the right of me. Stuck in the middle with corn! Never in a million years did I think I could and would live in the country, but low and behold I do. I thought of the beach~been there did that. I thought of a white house with black shutters and porch that went all the way around it~been there did that. But not living in the country.
Where would I like to live? In a little white house with no steps. It should have three bedrooms,two bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a laundry room, a patio, and a garage. No basement and a tiny yard. I would like to live where it is warm and where I can go swimming in a pool or maybe near the ocean! I also do not want snakes or mosquitos! Hmmm... that could be hard to find a place like that.
Do you know what happened to us? Someone tipped over my flowers off the porch the other day? Why would someone want to do that? But they survived and look good still. Just one more thing to make me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment