Friday, June 26, 2009

You are what you think!


Don't worry be Happy? Recall that song? Well, it is true.

A person is a product of his or her own thoughts. Thoughts form the thermostat which regulates what we accomplish in life. Isn't this the truth?
Some people are so happy while others are so discouraging.
It is because your body responds and reacts to the input from your mind. When you feed it with doubt, worry, and discouragement, that is what comes out.
Adjust the thermostat forward---to thoughts filled with vision, hope, and victory---and count on that kind of day. You become what you think about.


Thoughts, positive or negative, grow stronger when fertilized with
constant repetition. That may explain why so many who are gloomy and
gray stay in that mood, and why others who are cheery and enthusiastic
continue to be so, even in the midst of difficult circumstances.
Happiness (like winning) is a matter of right thinking, not intelligence, age, or position. Our performance is directly related to the thoughts we deposit in our memory bank. We can only draw on what we deposit.
Excerpted from Come Before Winter and Share My Hope

These ideas come from Chuck Swindle and are so true!
I am going to be a positive person- I love my job and I love my life and I can keep up the diet and loose weight and be a thin person again. I can exercise and swim and walk and be thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment