Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birthdays

Tomorrow is my baby sister's birthday. She will be 50. I remember when she was born. One of our grandmothers was with us. In the morning when I got up I went to see mom and dad and they were gone- not in their bed. Thea was born. Lots of good memories about her.
She was a smart little girl. She learned to read before kindergarten. She taught herself to whistle a unique way through her teeth. Now she has the loudest whistle around. I think I heard this from someone. My sister had staight A's through 12 grade. Though she didn't go to college she could have and would have done extremely well there. She got my parents to stop smoking and to use plain, white kleenex to save the environment. She is kind, helpful, and very patient. She loves to dress up and she loves to play games. She loves music (can't sing so she says) and she loves her family.
Happy Birthday little sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment