Monday, November 26, 2012

My 60th Birthday part one the morning.

Hello World! Look out! I am now known as a classic and retro!
At least that is what my sister Rachel's birthday card said when I opened it.  So far today I have had to replace my car battery. And cleaned. Happy Birthday to me and thank goodness for AAA auto club.
This is what happened.
I got up read the Bible and prayed then went to go to curves and my car sounded like a machine gun. Ratatatatatat! That means the battery is dead. The sound used to be a click but not any more. Soooo....I called Triple A. They sent a car out to charge and start my car and I bought a battery for my birthday.
While I waited for the truck I opened up the front curtain and saw the dirt and dust in the living room and cleaned. Sorry, Katie Jones, I should have done this yesterday so the cat fur wouldn't get to you.
Anyway now on my 60th birthday I have a new car battery and a clean living room. I also opened 23 of my birthday cards, but I will save that for another day.
So the morning is over and for lunch I am having left overs.The mystery is what does the rest of the day hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment