Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mom


 I can never get the photos to do what I want them to do but here are some photos and memories of Mom

Mom died two years ago and then we heard that Dick had died right afterward.  So sad and so odd.
The Beach photo was taken when I was in 7th grade and we were taking a vacation in April and went to Bethany beach.
This is a doll that mom made for Katie when Katie was little, At least I think She did!

 This photo was taken when I was  graduating from Miami in 1974. It is at Dessie and Howard's house on Oak Street.
                                      This picture was taken at the Deshlers house on  44th street in University Park, before they moved. Ila is still alive and busy in Silver Spring in the home where she and Walter now live. After so many years of living in a house I wonder if it is odd to find yourself back in an apartment. I am glad I got to go and visit with her last summer when I made a mad dash to D.C. for JJ and Chris.

2 comments:

  1. yes, a very sad time. I wish I had some pics of Dick to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is an address of some of the photos I had of Dick and his family that Catie saved on the Flicker site.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesandco/sets/72157622730053457/

    ReplyDelete