Monday, February 20, 2012

Today is I Like Monday

Things I like:
I like teaching school. (well duh)
I like to spend time with my adult children.
I like going to church, women's prayer meeting, BSF, Wednesday morning Bible study, small group and Gail's house group.
I like children, my favorite is age 5.
I like to sing.
I like to listen to K-Love on the radio.
I like to embroider..
I like to finish projects. (FYI~ I finished painting in my bathroom.)
I like studying the Bible and other things of interest.
I like cooking and baking. (Sunday I baked cookies for my neighbor!)

I like meeting people from other countries and getting to know them.
I like going shopping.
I like to figure things out.
I like to play spider solitaire.
I like to do sudoko puzzles.
I like to talk to my sister on the phone.
I like to go to Curves.
I like to walk.
I like to play board games and cards.
I like to write letters.
I like to read aloud.
I like Smallville.
I like A Person of Interest.
I like romantic movies.
I like regency novels and mysteries.
I like books by Harlan Coban, Janet Evanovich, Susan Albert-Whittig, Anne George and some others.
I like some children's books.
I like nature and being outside when it is not too cold or windy.
I like Eagle Harbor, Michigan.
I like Washington, D.C.
I like Oxford, Ohio.
I like to go to basketball games and football games.
I like to watch Jonathan play baseball.
I like my friends, in fact there aren't too many people I don't like.
Some day I would like to go to Georgia.
And that is all I am sure I could think of more but that is "all she wrote for now."




No comments:

Post a Comment