Friday, February 17, 2012

Taxes

I am thinking of joining the Tea Party. I can relate to those Bostonians who threw the tea overboard. I really hate taxes. I hate taxes because I have to pay them on my retirement money. I got some money out of my retirement  so I could pay off my car and truck and put a down payment on a small house and live there the rest of my life. Well, I paid 20% in taxes then. I also paid taxes on my car and on my house when I bought them I also paid taxes on my pay checks. I paid to the City of Oxford and the State of Ohio and to the school district as well as to the Federal government. You would think that I had paid enough.  But it was not.
 And now I have to find a job so I can pay my taxes. This means for a while I can not take any weekend trips, go to Curves, buy any new clothes, or go out to dinner until I get enough saved up. Then I need to get more saved up so I can if I ever need to do it, go to the doctor. As of today retirement is over, well, not until I find a job. FYI ~I called two employment offices out of the phone book, and  one was only for people with health care experience and the other did not have that phone number anymore and the phone book just came yesterday. So I hate taxes. Today, Monday I went to Wendy's and applied there. On Friday I applied to deliver Pizza at Papa John's. One thing good about these jobs, I don't have to use the computer ( I do like to use the computer just not to scan tests and read test scores.) to give and grade and record tests. I also don't have to plan or attend meetings or take classes. At any rate I hope that I don't have to do these things.

2 comments:

  1. Try Craig's list for a job -- apparently people post jobs there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig's list. Ok,I will try that but today I am catching up on my Bible studies and such. I also have prayers going up that i will find a job. Have fun with Katie while she is there!

      Delete