Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to apply for a job

I am so old that I really do not know how to find a job any more. I checked at Krogers and Wal-mart and they both said go on line and apply there. I tired to find a job/head hunter and couldn't even find that. I emailed my resume and cover letter and the site was no longer active. FYI:  I got my company's name from the phone book!
So I know why there are so many unemployed people out there. They don't like the hassle of the application process.
 Update: As of February 20, I now have applied to many jobs and found several headhunters. Thank you to Lita, Jonathan, and those who prayed that I would find a job. Still no job but I will have one soon I just know.

2 comments:

  1. Did you apply at Krogers and Wal-mart on line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did and I filled out a 45minute application to be told there are no openings for which I am qualified. whatever that means. I have applied for a Kindergarten job at a private school and I am going in person to Pizza Hut and Papa Johns tomorrow afternoon if my cold is any better. Got my hair colored today and it looks great!

      Delete