Saturday, January 4, 2014

Last Year and the New Year!

Ok So this year has already arrived and I did a lot of stuff but I did not blog!!! I sort of forgot long about August.
Here is the list from last year and soon I will start the list for next year.


  1.  Pray more often and more effectively~ This needs to be on 2014. In fact I just bought a book called Becoming a Woman of Prayer
  2. Maybe that means buy or keep a prayer journal. +.
  3.  Look for the silver lining. Not really measurable.
  4. Do a good deed once a week. ( Make a list of them so I have 52.). Well this is a measurable objective but I didn't do it.
  5. Decorate the walls in the living room. Started but not finished
  6. Redo the computer room and my bedroom. Not done
  7. Call my friends don't just text or e-mail. And arrange lunch dates to chat and everything! I did this
  8. Call my sisters weekly. Well, I think I probably called Thea about 30 times and maybe Rachel 10. Does this count.
  9. Work on managing my finances. Yes!
  10. Keep to the budget. Yes! 
  11. Crochet 3 baby afghans. Yes
  12. Get a head start on Christmas, like buy or write stuff down as I see needs.NO
  13. Go to Florida to see Cathy, Bill, Sue and others. No
  14. Walk daily even if it is just up or down the hill. NO But I did join the rec center to make me walk more.
  15.  Go to California to see my sister and her family~ Yes
  16. Go to Paul Jr.'s wedding~ where is that going to be? Yes
  17.  Start a going to China savings account to go to China in 2 years. Yes
  18.  Read a book a week and report on it every Friday. NO
  19.  Go to see Aunt Mearlene in Wilmington, North Carolina. NO
  20.  Include more fruit and vegetables in my daily diet. YEs
  21. Make a new friend or two. Yes
  22. Continue to study Spanish or Chinese. NO this became too hard to teach myself and I was unmotivated.
  23. Be accountable. Yes to myself.
  24. Work in the Sunday school department at OBF.  Yes
  25. Study the Bible and able to answer questions. Yes
  26. Sing Karaoke with Katie and friends.
  27. Go Katie's wedding and have fun there! Yes
  28. Volunteer at the Middle School with Suzette  Yes
  29. Go on 4 hikes with Katie and Dustin, one each season. NO
  30. Go to Curves at least 3 times a week. Yes when there was a curves and now I go to the rec center when I feel motivated.

1 comment: