Sunday, January 12, 2014

Books

















              This week I read 4 books. None were too intellectual, all were fun and gripping. The first three were the Hunger Games books. The movies were pretty true to the books but the books were more detailed. And you can follow them  more easily. The third book isn't a movie yet and it will be interesting how they write that as  a script and whether or not they remain true to the story line.  May the odds be ever in your favor.



The fourth book was by Lee Childs and it was a thriller with a good ending and for once it wasn't too scary. Now I am reading a fifth one but it is a new week and some friends came by with another.

I also watched the movie Argo and it was scary but good. For my professional interest is watched  a movie called Chalk about teaching. It sort of reminded me of Up the Down Staircase.

So the first two weeks of the year were profitable!

2 comments:

  1. hunger games huh? Well good now you are caught up with the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen the hunger games movies? I saw the first one but not the second. I am looking forward to seeing it .. but will probably wait for it to come out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete