Thursday, May 31, 2012

Random Posting


Today I was slightly late for both tutoring appointments because the Armco steel plant in Middletown was having an extra wide and tall thingy delivered to the plant. IN the morning I had to wait while it turned a corner onto Stahlhaber Road. And then in the afternoon I saw where they were going to block off ST.Rt. 73 to get it closer to Middletown. Sheriff and state patrols every where. There were also all kinds of power line people and cherry picker trucks every where. People were standing around holding up wires on very long aluminum poles. It must really be heavy and all to go such a short distance in such a long time. Of course you don't know about these distances and roads but take my word for it they are all in this county where I live, Butler. And driving 45 it doesn't take but 35 minutes at the longest. Driving home I actually saw it where I guess it is stopping for the night at the corner of 127 and 73 before you get to the hill where Howard flipped a car in the snow. The thingy is as tall as a house and as long a the house I lived in on Elm Drive. It is a prism shaped white block like thing and is towed by a ridiculously large truck cab and on an extra wide bed.
OK so that was a random story

2 comments:

  1. but you didn't get a picture of the tall and wide thingy .. so how are we to know what it is???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry my camera is broken and I guess I need to get a different phone that actually takes pictures. I hoped there would be a photo on line but no such luck.

      Delete