Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Fiddler on the Roof

Tonight I saw a production of Fiddler on The Roof done by the home schooled children from Oxford. It was marvelous. Sure some of the singing was pitchy but the kids were great.. They built all the scenery and it was very professional.There were even a few marvelous dance numbers. I liked it better than the little plays by the Cincinnati Children's theater that come to Kramer or at least on the same caliber.






I was thinking about the messages in the play and came to realize that the theme was: Life is about changes. Nothing remains the same. The end of one thing is the beginning of another. So true dat! 
Wish the computer could play music because I would download a version of Sunrise sunset here! Mozel tov!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope this comment posts my phone does not like those word things. Glad you got to see the play sounds like fun Momo.

    ReplyDelete