Friday, May 18, 2012

I cannot believe it!

Well, Lita went to see her Dad on Wednesday and take him to the store. He has a new girl friend. That seems really fast to me, but I am glad if it keeps grandma from having to deal with his weirdness.
I on the other had seem to attract strange men only on these dating sites. The other day I got a match with someone named James. He seemed nice and honest. However as we communicated on line, I realized that something did not add up. The chat sentences were not as thoughtful as the e-mail ones ones. So I took one of the sentences about his job and Googled it. Low and behold the sentence came up as a scam line. So I confronted the man and he never chatted or wrote back to me again. So you know you can't be to careful in any thing in this world. It is especially true for on line dating where anyone can truly say anything.

1 comment: