Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Staying healthy

For several months now I have ben trying (with varying degrees of success and lots of discouragement) to get healthier or just plain be healthy.
I am swimming for at least 30 minutes a day now with a few days off every now and then. I have seen the swimmers who are at least 35 years younger than I am and they are in good shape. May I become like one of them...hmm perky? probably not but they sure are cheerful.
I am eating fruit, vegetables, and fish, turkey, chicken, or nuts, only whole grain breads.
I am trying to only drink water.
I still have not lost any weight, but hopefully that will be happening soon.
And today I had to go for a blood test. They couldn't find my veins to get the blood out. Agh! I have a sore wrist,on both hands and a sore inner arm on the left side, Tomorrow there will be bruises I am sure. One good thing I didn't faint from the blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment