Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy moments


There are 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour and 24 hours in a day. So we have 20,600 moments every day to be happy!
What did you do today to be happy?
I ate two healthy meals ( so far) and enjoyed going to the library. I did a little genealogy research and wrote a few friends.
I cancelled my hair appointment until the next flex med check comes back. And planned to go to a social studies curriculum meeting next week.
I called and e-mailed friends. It is so good to keep connections. I think I will go to Ky. in a few weeks before school starts.
I read my Bible and prayed (several times) and took my daughter some money for tonight at the competition.
I am going to be happy for more moments I just don't know what they will be.
What were your happy moments today?

No comments:

Post a Comment