Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ramblin' Woman


Whatcha doin' now?
Nothin'.
Whatcha do yesterday?
Nothin'.
Whatcha doin' tomorrow?
Nothin' that I know of right now.
I don't know if I will like being retired and on half salary; we hardly can do anything now. Maybe I should quit my teaching job and find another one that is more interesting and in another state near the ocean instead of retire.

Who invents cartoons? I was just (well two hours ago) watching cartoons about a sponge and a starfish and a place under the sea where you buy crabby patties. I don't know about this stuff. You can also buy t-shirts with good ol' Sponge Bob on them.And there is a lot of stuff on-line about him. Who knew? Tonight there is a Sponge Bob marathon with 10 new episodes. Who watches 5 hours of that stuff?

Another topic.
Nope can't think of a thing to write about. When I am thinking about getting on line I can think of plenty, but now I can't. Maybe I should start keeping a notebook about what to write about. Hmm that is exactly what I teach my class to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment