Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mid year check up

Today I decided to see how I am doing with all of my new year's goals.

2013  goals and ideas:
1. Pray more often and more effectively~
This goal needs to be more measurable and objective. Like maybe say~ write in a prayer journal 3 times a week or something like that.
2.Maybe that means buy or keep a prayer journal. Yes I did this one,
3. Look for the silver lining. Not always but I try to do this. Again it needs to be more measurable and objective.
4.Do a good deed once a week. ( Make a list of them so I have 52.)I might have done this I just didn't write them down.
5.Decorate the walls in the living room.Yes
6.Redo the computer room and my bedroom.
7.Call my friends don't just text or e-mail. And arrange lunch dates to chat and everything! Yes I have been doing this some weeks more than others.
8.Call my sisters weekly. NO I have not done this every week.
9.Work on managing my finances. Yes I have been doing this.
10.Keep to the budget.Yes
11.Crochet 3 baby afghans.Yes
12.Get a head start on Christmas, like buy or write stuff down as I see needs. not yet
13.Go to Florida to see Cathy, Bill, Sue and others. not yet
14.Walk daily even if it is just up or down the hill. Yes I am walking but no not daily.
15. Go to California to see my sister and her family~ not yet
16.Go to Paul Jr.'s wedding~ where is that going to be? not yet
17. Start a going to China savings account to go to China in 2 years. Yes I have done this.
18. Read a book a week and report on it every Friday. I am sure that  I have read a book a week but I didn't report weekly.
19. Go to see Aunt Mearlene in Wilmington, North Carolina.
20. Include more fruit and vegetables in my daily diet. I am doing this.
21.Make a new friend or two. Yes
22.Continue to study Spanish or Chinese. yes
23.Be accountable.
24.Work in the Sunday school department at OBF. Yes
25.Study the Bible and able to answer questions.Yes
26.Sing Karaoke with Katie and friends.
27.Go Katie's wedding and have fun there! Yes
28.Volunteer at the Middle School with Suzette Yes
29.Go on 4 hikes with Katie and Dustin, one each season.
30.Go to Curves at least 3 times a week. Can't do this now. It closed. So Now I have to go to the Rec Center 3 times a week
So now I have a few left ( like 7 )  with some of them scheduled just not done yet. I really do want to get to know my son in law and daughter in law better. Guess I am getting some where this year!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you're doing really well on all this. nice to be able to see what you've done.

    ReplyDelete