Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where Are They Now?

 Tonight as I took a break from basketball~OSU did beat Michigan and hockey~ Miami University did beat Michigan State~ I was watching t.v. and saw John Schneider advertising a 10 c.d. country  music collection. This former Duke of Hazard star, country music singer and Father of Clark Kent on Smallville got me thinking. Where are all the other characters now? Well mostly I wondered where Tom Welling was now, but I did look up some of my favorite characters to see what they were actually doing. 
Chloe is acting on stage in New York on an off Broadway play.
Green Arrow was a boyfriend on Heart of Dixie for a while and soon will have a Dr. Kildare sort of role on a new medical show First Out.
Lois played Wonder Woman, right after the Time Life ad for country music. She was in an episode of "Harry's Law" as a a formerly abused wife. She became the vigilanty who helped other abused women. As Wonder Women complete with the crown no  bracelets or lasso though, she helped by by beating up their husbands when the police couldn't protect them. 
Is this a step up from being the Blurs sidekick?
And Clark? What has he been doing? Well, he is still married to Jamie and she threw and unemployment party for him. He directed the series, "Hellcats". I never watched it because I don't get CW and the idea of  a cheerleaders  show didn't appeal to me. Other than that he hasn't been in any movies or t.v. shows that I could find out.  He has done some fund raising for charities but as far as I can tell no new shows. I guess once you are Superman all other roles are hard to play.
Now it is back to basketball. Who will win this year?

1 comment:

  1. never watched smallville much so I had a hard time following your train of thought there ..

    ReplyDelete