Friday, September 23, 2011

My New House

As part of my 10 year plan I have or will soon have a new house. It is here in Oxford. This house isn't the one I had dreamed of but it is a good house. There are three bedrooms. There are two bathrooms. There is a deck and a lovely back yard. There is a porch with a garden already set up(sort of) and a two car garage. Or maybe a one truck and one car garage. There are two kinds of floors one fake wood and one carpeted. The bathtubs do not have sliding doors so you don't have to kill your stomach cleaning the tub. The kitchen comes with a side by side refrigerator, no crushed ice maker but lots of room inside and a four burner electric stove an oven. No Microwave, but that is OK I have one. No washer and dryer, again I have one. A few things need to be fixed but nothing bad except the door to the garage needs something. I am so excited!

1 comment: