Saturday, September 17, 2011

The excitement builds

Too much excitment makes you not be able to sleep. In the next six weeks I will buy a car, see one of my sons get married, pay off some loans, go to Europe and buy a house. I can hardly believe it. I think that is a lot of changes but they all have to be made and so I will make them.
The Car: In June Lita totaled my Toyota Camary. I tried to buy a car but couldn't because of the debt to income ratio. So I am waiting until October.
The wedding: Joe and Alica are getting married on October 8 in Indianapolis. there will be lots of people ther most of whom I don't know.
The loans: I will pay off the car/truck loan and the loan that Karen made me.
The Trip: Katie and I are going to go to Denmark to see Jo Ann Kristensen Petersen. We are also going to England and Germany.
The House is 6209 Hester Road. It is a three bedroom two bath with a pretty large kitchen and atwo car garage and deck.
So lots of excitement. maybe too much to handle.

2 comments:

  1. such good excitement though. Stress can keep you from sleeping too -- better to have excitement!

    ReplyDelete