Sunday, May 8, 2011

It Ain't Happening


To quote a famous USDA advisor who was published in the National Geographic "I believe that with your surgery and recovery period as well as the covert aspect of the visit; that we should postpone the event. There will certainly be other opportunities and you really need the time to get well and enjoy the end of the school year and your retirement. My visiting will complicate all of those important things you need to do and enjoy."
I highlight the covert aspect phrase because it is so so so... any way All that stressing and worrying for nothing. It ain't happenin' at lest not now.
Surgery is coming up on Tuesday and I am nervous. Then there is the hospital and other stays coming up.I am nervous about that stuff too, but the Lord will be with me. I need to remember that I have done harder things in my life. Many of them!

1 comment:

  1. You will get through this. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete