Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break

This year spring break is 9 days in March and sunny and cold. So far I have been pretending to be retired and trying to exercise and be on a schedule. The best thing that happened so far was I got my new washer and dryer. I wanted to take a picture but can't find a camera.


The second best thing was an evening with some of my favorite people Karen, Jonathan, Ashley, Katie, Joe, Lita. We grilled out and made some crafty penguins. I wish I could find my camera. I have a sneaky suspicion that I took it to school and left it out there and someone came in the room and took it. The last pictures I took were from Earth Club and that Friday I was absent and I think that was when it disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. Did Katie take any pictures of the penguins? sounds like a good time.

    ReplyDelete