Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I lived~


In the true spirit of Agnes Gooch in the Musical Auntie Mame. Tonight I lived, I lived I lived! After school Karen and I were too tired to go home and fix dinner, so we went uptown to Fiesta Charro. It was Happy Hour and they had Margueritas for $1.99 so we decided to try them. And in the background was a marriachi band with a trumpet and a Spanish guitar and a little guitar and a singer. They were dressed in lovely black outfits with silver bull trim along the pant seams. They came to our table and serranaded us. Too festive.
So folks it wasn't even a penguin adventure and I had a delightful time. FYI I like marriachi bands. I don't like marguittas specially with Mexican Tequilla!

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a fun time. good too know what you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom you are this totally crazy person these days lol.

    ReplyDelete