Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010

Reflections of 2010 resolutions:
1. Travel I even went to Michigan and the Mall of America~
A. I would like to go to Wilmington, North Carolina over spring break.Yes, did that and went in the summer and then in November for a funeral.
B. I would like to go and see Rachel in Philadelphia/Doylstown.
C. I would like to go and see Mom and Dad in California and all the rest of the family who live there too. 1/2 done
D. I would like to go to Florida with a stop off in Georgia!
2. Attend a retirement meeting done
3. Go to Lita's band performances done
4. Crochet an afghan. Started but need more lessons. I just need to finish the afghan!
5. Get to know my neighbors. To do this I think I need to have people over for Saturday lunch or Sunday dinner. Or I can go outside and just visit in the summer or get a flat tire!Now I have new neighbors to get to know.
6. Have friends over for a meal monthly- by doing this I should be able to do number 5.
7. Play cards more often. To do this I think I need to go to Georgetown, Ky.Really Georgetown is where I go to play cards.
8. Join the rec center and swim daily in the summer (or look in to joining the YWCA in Richmond.)Not done at all. Do this again!
9. Check papers at school and keep the web page up to date!!/2 done
10. Keep on top of birthday cards for family and friends! 1/2 done.

2 comments:

  1. but what about some of the awesome things you did that you never thought you would?

    ReplyDelete