Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Christmas Miracle


Yesterday as i was driving to Rushville I was listening to a reenactment of the birth of Christ and I was amazed again at how perfect the timing of God's miracles is. I also recalled how nothing was impossible with God. I said a little prayer asking that court be swift and then girded up my loins and walked up to the courtroom alone to face the judge, John and Harold and Ruth. While sitting upstairs Ruth spoke to me about some money that I owed her from the other house. John talked to me asking how Lita was. I got irritated about that and said that he should not talk to me. I knew he had talked to her on Sunday because she had told me. Then my lawyer arrived. We went into the courtroom and began to discuss the point of today's court. John tried to interrupt us then he said that he just wanted the whole thing to be over and then he got his wish. He said that I could have everything. I was gracious and gave him use of the truck with the understanding that when it was paid off Lita would have it. I said that I would pay his medicine bill off. I got my maiden name- Anna Keith Kelly back and it was over. Amazing the judge didn't ask him if he understood the law about 1/2 of the assets or anything. So in a matter of 25 minutes I was divorced. I am still in shock.
But Christmas miracles do happen.

2 comments:

  1. Miracles DO happen.

    on another note, what's the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the Rushville Courthouse. In Indiana the courts are all inside great buildings like this one.

    ReplyDelete