Saturday, January 2, 2016

Last year's goals which were written in February

1.  Eat more fruit and vegetables by trying to include two at each meal.
 Yes I feel like I did this.  I have even been including some only vegge meals.
 2.  Exercise every day.
 No but possibility of 3 days a week
 3.  Have a daily quiet time. Yes for about 5 days a week.
4.  Try a new craft. Yes, painting
5.  Read and write some every day. Yes.
6.  Things I would like to do:
      a. Go somewhere I have never been.  I went to Patterson place and even rode the Miami Metro!
       b. Call my sister more often. no
      c.  Find some antique children's books. no
      d.  Finish my embroidery projects. Yes!
      e.  Take a vacation. Yes at Mothers day
7.  Go to Lita's wedding. Yes
8.  Help the poor in a meaningful way. Yes
9. Visit Jonathan and Lauren in Denver. No
10.  Plant flowers with Alicia in May No

So for the only 10 goals I made I have a 76% rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment