Saturday, January 2, 2016

Goals for 2016

Measureable goals are the best. I can keep track on my phone or on the calendar.
I have a food diary app and a diet coach of sorts. So I am on my way to improving my health.
GOALS
1.  Record my food intake daily.
2.  Take blood sugar 4 times a week both a.m. and p.m..
3.  Go to the Aqua aerobics class three times a week or more.
4.  Continue to Attend BSF classes.
5.  Continue to attend other Bible study classes as are available.
6.  Continue to tithe regularly at church.
7.  Continue to listen to what God is telling me in my ear and to follow where he leads.
8.  Persevere.
9.  Make an afghan for Lita.
10. Make a baby afghan for baby Thea.
11. Read and write some Daily.
12. Keep a prayer journal weekly.
13. Go to one thrift store a month and record the adventure.
14.  So somewhere I have never been.
15.  Go to Denver.
16.  Go to Robin Wagner's wedding.
17.  Visit my friends and family who live in Maryland, Deleware, Virginia, and North Carolina.
18.  Learn to post pictures on this blog.
19.  Visit Jo-Ann in Kentucky.
20.  Be an active member of the League of Women Voters.
21.  Attend Board of Education meetings and take notes.
22.  Help my daughter with Baby Thea to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment