Saturday, June 7, 2014

Where did May Go?

Well it is June now and somehow May went away. I did spend a lot of time watching tv and net flix. I also worked at Kramer and other schools to earn money to pay for the roof  as well as babysit.
Oh yes, we had a family vacation to both Georgia and Florida. I loved finally being warm. Florida is beautiful. Jonathan got married. The wedding was on the beach and so beautiful. My favorite parts, no need for shoes, just wear flip flops. seeing my family, and the lovely bride and brides' maids.
School is out now and the summer visits to the doctors have begun.
I have learned that I need to figure out why I fall asleep in the afternoon, how my sugars run and what to do about cravings. Ah thank you for the internet. I do poorly with a 5 o'clock wake up but great with a 6 o'clock one. To help with cravings I started taking a multivitamin. For the last week I have been recording my sugars.
Thank goodness my teeth are doing alright.
Next I need to get my sugars done at the hospital and schedule a visit with Dr. Spivey.

No comments:

Post a Comment