Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weird

I know I wrote on this last week and I added pictures even. OH well.
Nothing very exciting here except a teacher friend retired and there are many hours in a day. I did work out by walking around the track at the rec center 4 days. woot woot.
Updater:
1.  from the Raccoon saga.
The house was fixed; the raccoons removed, and I survived.
2.  J-Lo's wedding
This was in Florida and was great. I had a good time loved the sun and even enjoyed time with Eric and Julie. Lauren looked lovely and I loved that it was on the sand so I didn't have to wear shoes. Sara and Bruce came, so did Thea and Paul. Robin and her boyfriend Steve came too.
3. I worked cafeteria a few times in May. One was field day which wore me out.
4. The Pastor of our church, Jeremy Carr, moved on to greener pastures in Iowa.
5. Nora and Ronnie gave me their old patio furniture. Now I can sit on the deck with friends.
Found the previous post under drafts. I couldn't get photos to download tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment