Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday

It rained and poured.
I watched some tv today.
I went to the grocery today.
 I read two books today and I visited a neighbor today.
Oh, and I went to curves.
Curves was good quiet but good. It was a work out where you sort of move around and try to get strong. But I did not work harder than ever that is for sure. Some times when your knees hurt, you just can't jog or even march double time.
Then I read a book, About a secretary named Janet. It was ok, but the story was too predictable.
Can't remember the title and the book isn't on the table where I am typing.
The other book was a true crime book by Ann Rule and it was riviting, but I again skipped to the end.
The movies were, "Ides of March" with George Clooney and Ryan Gossling. It was about politics.
And takes place at Miami University. Interesting to see Hall Hall and Farmer School of Business on the movie screen.
And the second one was "What If?"  That movie was a great one. I kept wondering about the ending. Yesterday when I tried to watch it,  the ending was messed up so I cleaned the disc off and then was able to watch it today. Great story. An investment banker meets a wonderful life sort of theme.
The grocery store? well I went so I could make vegetable soup. Which I did for supper.
I also watched the Pacers game on tv and it was good, because the Pacers won.
Of course I did a few other things like talk on the phone and dishes and played on the computer~
And there you have it a Saturday in the life of a 60 year old ......

1 comment: