Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Birthday

What is it about August birthdays? I remember it was way too hot to have a baby. I remember swimming a lot before my youngest son, Jono was born. Not so much when Lita was born. Anyway, Jonathan's birthday is Monday and he is going to be 27. Oh my  I can't believe that he is that old! Where does time go? David Geyer is also going to be 27 and a whole bunch of other babies that were born that year will be or already are, too. Like Hannah, and Andy and Joel and Jamie, and I know there were more born that summer. I  just can't remember their names. There were 11 in the nursery and only two were girls; we all said well there will be a war. Strange how that came to pass.
So now Monday is Jonathan's birthday and I am so glad that he is my youngest son. He has been a blessing to me. From him I have learned perseverance, patience, unconditional love, and how to do Algebra II .(sorry Mr. Greene.)again.  May he live a long and happy life and have many sons and daughters. Happy birthday Jonathan  Keith Jones.

1 comment:

  1. hooray for Jono! I remember when he was born, too. Kelly and I came for a visit.

    ReplyDelete