Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yes I Know

Yes, I know.
Yes, I know I need a camera. Well I have the camera. I just lost the cords to download pictures and now I have lost the charger.
Yes, I know I do not need a cat.  Well, one is living here anyway. She is cute and fuzzy and called Emma. She likes to sleep by my head on my left shoulder. She likes to chase her tail and attack the broom. She also likes to meow when she can't find me.
Yes, I know I do not need a certain friend. And that is all I am going to say about that.
Yes, I know I retired so why am I always working? And why am I always tired? Well that one I know the answer to. I owe taxes still. Thank you very much Uncle Sam for sending me another bill as If I could forget. I remember how much I owe.
Yes, I know I should exercise every day. That is why I go to curves. And hooray I made a new friends who just happens to live right down the street from me!!!
Yes, I know that I hate to drive to Harrison. That is why I have asked NOT to tutor that young man any more.
Yes I know I need to have more of a life. That is why I planned to go to the Wine Tasting Party at Krogers but I fell asleep and Lita didn't come home and wake me up. So there is next Friday night!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute kitten! hard to resist a face like that. hope she doesn't turn into a devil cat .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mom don't let that cat turn into the last one. I hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete