Friday, June 22, 2012

2011

I was rereading this blog for an idea of what to write about and I came upon my resolution for 2011. Find the silver lining in every cloud. When I checked out my documents I also found the whole month of January was about silver linings. I guess I didn't find that constructive for a resolution because I only did it for the month of January in 2011. I guess I could find the good in every day.  Today was a good day. I slept in and went to Curves late and visited with some other friends. I saw Mary and I saw Nora!
Cloud? Pain meds that make you sleep late. Silver lining? Exercising and seeing some friends I have been missing.
Update on the camera problem~I found the charger for the battery and now I can take pictures and post them! Correction I could if the camera was working. What is with me and cameras? A new cloud~tomorrow I will find the silver lining.


No comments:

Post a Comment