Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What is it?

This evening I have been sitting at the computer rereading old e-mails and blogs from friends and children. What is it about the written word that has such a powerful connection?
Why does one reread something or see a picture from the past and think,  "Gosh I really love____."  "Wow, look how young we were!" " What a darling baby ___ was! So cute and sweet and cuddly!"  IDK
I just know that the word is mighty powerful.
Speaking of powerful words, I think of the scripture that is in the Bible and remember that it is sharper than a two edged sword. I remember that God's word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I remember the scripture  that says: "Thy word I have hid in my heart that I might not sin against God." All good all true and all so powerful.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I've been looking through katie's flickr pictures. No fog horn.

    ReplyDelete